Swift Performance is compatible with WordPress Multisite and need first to be installed as:
- Network-activated and then
- Activate Swift on each sub-site.
If Swift is network activated, all settings will be automatically applied to every sub-site in the network.
However, as an example, if one sub-site in the network has a problem with merging, and the only solution would be disabling this feature, all the other sub-sites will be affected by this choice, and they couldn’t use merging anymore. For this reason, you need to activate Swift on each sub-site separately!!
To run Swift on WordPress Multisite:
1. Install Swift and click on Network Activate.
2. Visit mainsite (first site in list-> dashboard and activate Swift. Then run Autowizard.
3. Visit subsite->dashboard and activate Swift. Then run Autowizard, Use preset or import settings from mainsite.
4. Configure preferred settings on each (sub)site
Do I need a Multi License instead of a single License?
you might use a single license also on (unlimited) subsites, eg yourdomain.com/site1, yourdomain.com/site2, etc..
If your Sites are in different domains, eg yourdoamin1.com, yourdomain2.com, you need to use a multi- or developer license.